Caring Hands Massage
Oncology Massage brings a measure of pleasure and peace
into lives filled with pain and worry.
Oncology Massage is the adaptation of massage to safely nurture body, mind and spirit of anyone who is dealing with cancer. We have caring and compassionate Massage Therapists on staff specifically trained in this area. When booking, just ask for the Caring Hands Massage.
What massage therapy may offer people with cancer:
* Massage Therapy can ease pain.
* Massage Therapy can relieve anxiety and reduce depression.
* Skilled touch can reduce nausea, fatigue, and other side-effects of cancer treatments.
* Massage therapists offer acceptance and compassion with their touch.
30*/45*/60/75 minutes - $47/$62/$77/$92
*Targeted areas only.
Please note: If you are currently in treatment, or if your last treatment session was less than 12 mos. ago, we require:
- Your physician must complete the Physician's Permission Form before your first session. You can print the form from our website or we will be happy to fax, email or mail this form to you.
Access Physician's Permission Form here.
- We will also be happy to send you the Client Intake Form to be completed with your physician or before your first session.
Access Client Intake Form here.
Please send email correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Spa Director at 781-251-6600 ext. 222.